Allison Goertz Harkins graduated magna cum laude from Texas Christian University in 2005, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in Fashion Merchandising and Textiles. In 2009, Allison graduated cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she earned her J.D. with certificates in Civil Law and International Law. While at Loyola, she was a member of the Pepperdine Entertainment Law Moot Court Team and the Loyola Maritime Law Journal. Allison also completed the Loyola Study Abroad program in Vienna, Austria. She earned Law Excellence Awards for receiving the highest grade in her class in Torts, Successions and Entertainment Law.
Allison is licensed to practice in all Texas and Louisiana State and federal district courts, as well as the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. She is a member of the American Bar Association and the Waco-McLennan County Bar Association. Her practice has concentrated on general litigation. Allison is married to Patrick, and they have two children: James and Maggie. In her spare time, Allison enjoys volunteering in the Waco community, traveling, and cooking.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Certificates in Civil Law and International Law
- Honors: Member, Pepperdine Entertainment Law Moot Court Team
- Honors: Law Excellence Awards in Torts, Successions and Entertainment Law
- Texas Christian University
- B.S. – 2005
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Broadcast Journalism
- Minor: Fashion Merchandising and Textiles