Waco Construction Accident Attorneys
Accidents and injuries are not uncommon at construction sites, despite enhanced safety requirements put in place by regulators. Unfortunately, these injuries can leave victims with major medical bills and lost wages. At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, we are standing by to help if you need a Waco construction accident attorney by your side. We understand the complicated nature of workers’ compensation and personal injury claims related to workplace accidents. Let us get to work on your behalf today.
Why Choose Cherry Johnson Siegmund James?
- At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, we believe that experience matters. Our attorneys have an extensive history of helping work injury victims secure compensation for their losses.
- We understand how challenging construction accident claims can be, which is why we help individuals take on at-fault parties all the way to trial if necessary.
- We handle construction accident claims in Waco on a contingency fee basis. This means clients never worry about legal fees until after our team successfully recovers compensation for their losses.
How Construction Accident Claims Arise in Waco
There are countless construction sites in and around the Waco area. This includes the construction of new homes, businesses, and government buildings, along with renovations of existing buildings. Unfortunately, construction injuries can arise in a wide variety of ways, often due to the careless or negligent actions of a coworker, an employer, other contractors at the construction site, and even regulatory agencies.
Some of the most common causes of construction injuries include:
- Falls from varying heights
- Lack of protection from hazardous materials
- Poorly constructed scaffolding
- Exposed electrical outlets or wires
- Defective tools or equipment
- Inadequately trained employees
- Unauthorized contractors at a construction site
This is certainly not a complete list of the ways construction injuries occur, and we encourage you to reach out to our team for a free consultation if you have any questions about your Waco construction accident injury.
Compensation Available for a Successful Construction Accident Claim
Recovering compensation after a construction accident in Waco can be challenging. The state of Texas does not require all private employers to carry workers’ compensation insurance for their employees, which can complicate the process of recovering needed medical bills and lost wages.
If an employer does carry workers’ compensation, the affected employee will likely be able to recover compensation for their medical bills and a portion of their lost wages. However, it may be necessary for an injured construction worker to file a civil personal injury lawsuit directly against an at-fault party. In these cases, it will be necessary for our team to prove the other party’s negligence in order to recover compensation. A successful personal injury claim could help an individual recover compensation for their medical bills, all of their lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more.
Call a Waco Construction Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured at a Waco construction site, reach out to the team at Cherry Johnson Siegmund James for help today. We have an extensive history of success when it comes to recovering compensation for work injury victims, even if a third-party personal injury lawsuit becomes necessary. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers or employers as we work to recover the compensation you need. You can reach our Waco construction accident attorney for a free consultation of your claim by filling out our contact form or calling us at (254) 732-2242.