Dallas Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are a leading cause of injuries for those in and around the Dallas area. Unfortunately, crash victims can struggle to recover compensation from aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, our team is here to help if you need a Dallas car accident attorney by your side. We understand what it takes to help individuals recover compensation so they can move forward with their recovery and their lives.
Turn to Our Firm for Help With Your Dallas Car Accident Case
- At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, our team has extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims, and we know what it takes to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers.
- We believe in a client-centered approach, which means you will always have access to your attorney to ask any questions or raise concerns about your claim.
- We handle all up-front and out-of-pocket costs related to the case, and clients will only pay legal fees after we successfully recover the compensation they need.
Determining Liability After an Accident Occurs
Evidence is the key to determining liability after a car accident in Dallas occurs. Our Dallas personal injury team will use the resources necessary to fully investigate your claim and gather the evidence needed to prove what happened. Some of this evidence is gathered at the scene of the incident, including photographs taken by various parties, surveillance footage from cameras nearby, statements from my witnesses, and the police report.
However, it may be necessary to conduct a more in-depth investigation, obtaining evidence such as a driver’s driving record, mobile device data, vehicle black box data, and more. It is not uncommon for there to be allegations of shared fault, particularly by the at-fault party or their insurance carrier. Shared fault could lower the amount of compensation you receive, and we will work diligently to push back against any of these allegations.
How Much Compensation Will You Receive?
There is no set amount of compensation paid to Dallas car accident victims, but there are some factors that can influence compensation amounts. This includes the severity of the injuries, the level of property damage, how much pain and suffering a victim endures, and shared fault. At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, we work diligently to recover economic and non-economic damages on behalf of any Dallas car accident victim we assist.
- Economic damages. These types of losses are relatively measurable after an incident occurs. We will look at receipts and bills that come in after the crash and find the total of the following:
- Medical bills
- Property damage expenses
- Lost wages
- Household out-of-pocket expenses
- Rehabilitation, medical devices, and medications
- Transportation costs (including a rental vehicle)
- Non-economic damages. These types of losses are not as easily measurable after a car accident occurs in Dallas. Non-economic damages revolve around more unseen types of injuries individuals are likely to endure as a result of the incident and the recovery. This includes recovering compensation for a crash victim’s physical and emotional pain and suffering damages as well as any loss of quality of life they incur.
The Texas Department of Transportation shows that there were more than 35,000 total vehicle accidents across the city during the latest reporting year of data on file. Unfortunately, tens of thousands of individuals were injured, and more than 200 people lost their lives as a result of these incidents.
Call a Dallas Car Accident Lawyer Immediately
At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, we are here to help when you need a Dallas car accident lawyer. Our team understands what it takes to recover compensation from at-fault parties. We will investigate every aspect of your claim, and we have no problem taking a case all the way to trial if needed to ensure you are treated fairly. When you need a Dallas car accident lawyer, please contact us for a free consultation of your claim by filling out our contact form or calling us at (254) 732-2242.