Waco Traumatic Brain Injury Attorneys
Traumatic brain injuries often lead to long-term disabilities for victims. Unfortunately, when these injuries are caused by the negligence of other parties, it can be challenging for victims to recover compensation. At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, we have the resources necessary to help when you need a Waco traumatic brain injury attorney. We will not hesitate to investigate your claim and stand by your side as we work to recover the compensation you need.
How Our Firm Can Help Your Brain Injury Case
- At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, we understand how devastating brain injuries can be, which is why we do not hesitate to take these cases to trial if necessary.
- We handle traumatic brain injury cases in Waco on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
- Our team employs the latest cutting-edge technology to help build and win the case, and we have a track record of success handling these claims throughout Texas.
How do Traumatic Brain Injury Cases Arise in Waco?
Information available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows that around 176 individuals die each day in the US as a result of traumatic brain injuries. Additionally, the data shows that there were more than 223,000 individuals hospitalized due to traumatic brain injuries during a recent reporting year.
Traumatic brain injuries can occur in a variety of ways in Waco and throughout the surrounding areas. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Vehicle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall or premises liability incidents
- Defective product incidents
- Pedestrian or bicycle accidents
- Acts of violence
What Compensation is Available for a Traumatic Brain Injury Case
Traumatic brain injury victims in Waco may be able to recover various types of compensation if the injury was caused by another party’s negligence. Our attorneys work diligently to recover economic and non-economic damages on behalf of every client that we help.
Economic damages revolve around more calculable expenses that a Waco traumatic brain injury victim will likely incur in the aftermath of the incident. By analyzing receipts and bills, our team can help adequately calculate the following:
- Emergency medical bills
- Ongoing hospital or doctor expenses
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Medications, medical devices, and modifications to the home
- Lost wages for anyone who cannot work
- Various out-of-pocket household expenses
Non-economic damages are more immeasurable expenses that individuals will likely incur as a result of the injury. For a traumatic brain injury, non-economic damages revolve around a victim’s loss of quality of life, emotional pain and suffering damages, and physical pain and suffering.
There is no set amount of compensation paid to brain injury victims in Waco. There are various factors that can affect settlement or jury verdict amounts, including injury severity, shared fault, and the length of the recovery time.
Reach Out for a Free Consultation of Your Waco Brain Injury Claim
If you or somebody you love has sustained a traumatic brain injury caused by the negligence of another party in the Waco area, reach out to the attorneys at Cherry Johnson Siegmund James today. We understand the challenges that brain injury victims and their families face, and our goal is to help stand up to at-fault parties and recover compensation for your losses. When you need a Waco brain injury attorney, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for a free consultation of your claim by filling out our contact form or calling us at (254) 732-2242.