Waco Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents regularly lead to devastating injuries in and around the Waco area. Unfortunately, motorcyclists lack significant protection from the forces of an accident. At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, we are here to help if you need a Waco motorcycle accident attorney by your side. We understand that motorcyclists regularly struggle to recover fair compensation from insurance carriers, but we want to make sure you and your family are treated fairly throughout this process.
Choose Our Firm to Help After Your Motorcycle Accident
- At Cherry Johnson Siegmund James, we handle motorcycle accident claims in Waco on a contingency fee basis. Clients will not worry about legal fees until after they receive the compensation they need.
- We believe in putting the client first, which means listening to your story and then making sure you receive regular communication from your attorney until the case concludes.
- We believe in research-driven legal tactics, which means we will call on any experts necessary to help ensure you receive fair treatment.
Motorcycle Accidents Can Lead to Major Injuries
Data from the Texas Department of Transportation indicates that there were 521 motorcyclist fatalities across the state during the latest reporting year on file. Additionally, there was a total of 2,319 suspected serious injuries, and more than 3,000 total reported minor injuries caused by motorcycle crashes during the same year.
Unfortunately, motorcyclists lack significant protection against the force of a larger vehicle and an impact on the ground. This can lead to significant injuries, and our attorneys regularly help clients with the following:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or road rash
- Major sprains or strains
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Internal bleeding
- Crush injuries or amputations
In addition to these visible traumatic injuries, motorcycle victims may also suffer from significant emotional and psychological trauma. This can include anxiety, fear, sleeplessness, and even symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
How Much Compensation is Available for a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
There is no set amount of compensation paid to motorcycle accident victims in Waco if their case is successful. Various factors will affect compensation amounts, including the severity of the injuries, how long it takes a person to recover, the level of pain and suffering documented, and whether or not there was any shared fault.
Our attorneys work diligently to recover both economic and non-economic damages on behalf of all motorcycle victims we assist. This includes, but is not limited to, recovery of the following:
- Emergency hospital expenses
- All follow-up doctor and hospital visits
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, and medication
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Household out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological distress damages
- Loss of enjoyment or loss of quality of life damages
Call a Waco Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained injuries or property damage in a motorcycle accident caused by another driver’s negligence in the Waco area, reach out to the team at Cherry Johnson Siegmund James today. We have extensive resources at our disposal, and we will not hesitate to fully investigate every aspect of the claim. When you need a Waco motorcycle accident attorney, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for a free consultation of your claim by filling out our contact form or calling us at (254) 732-2242.